Arms (Size & Definition)
WELCOME TO THE TLM RESEARCH NEWSLETTER! TO SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER, TYPE IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!
WITH THIS NEWSLETTER YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A CUSTOM MADE, INNOVATIVE, AND NEW WORKOUT
- ENTER AUTOMATICALLY TO BE THE RECIPIENT OF THE MONTHLY SUPPLEMENT STACK GIVEAWAY JUST FOR SUBSCRIBING!
- A SPECIAL DEAL OF THE WEEK YOU CAN ONLY FIND HERE
- A VIDEO LINKED TO THE TRAINING PROGRAM
- INSIGHT ON WHAT’S COMING NEXT FOR TLM RESEARCH
- 2 x Warm up Sets 15-20 Reps
- 4 x Working sets of 15 reps: Don't go all the way down and relax your arm fully! Keep constant tension on your bicep muscle and squeeze hard at the top but do not go all the way to the top either (stop at your nipples). This will fill your biceps up with blood fast!
- 3 Tier drop-set until failure to finish (i.e. start with 75lbs until failure, immediately go into 60lbs until failure, finish with 50lbs until failure, no rest in between).
- 4 sets of 18-20 Reps: Don't "Rush" through this, but keep a steady pace. Fully extend at the bottom and relax fully at the top.
Hanging Cambered Bar Curls
- 4 sets of 15 Reps: Squeeze hard at the top and let full extend on the bottom, Superset with ---> V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns
- 4 sets of 12 Reps: Go HEAVY here! Don't hurt yourself but go as heavy as you can in an attempt to get 12 reps!
Standing, Alternating, Dumbell Curls
- 4 sets of 15 Reps (each arm) Superset with ---> Skull Crushers
- 4 sets of 25-30 Reps using a cambered bar, inner grip preferred but not mandatory. Keep form STRICT!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.