This workout is for men and women looking to try and grow their glutes. The main focus here is form and making sure you're using your full range of motion and getting good contractions. We want to go heavy but not sacrifice form so we hit the whole muscle group. This is a long workout so you might need to do a couple Rick Flair's before you start and chase them with some M1.
- Walking Dumbbell Lunges 4 sets x 30 steps (15 each leg)
- Every 5th step do 6 squats
- Stiff Legged Dead-lifts- 5 sets x 15 reps
- Barbell Squats- 5 sets x 15 reps, then 1 set x 12 reps, followed by 3 sets x 8 reps (Do your best to go DEEP, past parallel)
- Bulgarian split squats 3 sets x 12 reps
- Conventional Dead-Lifts 4 sets of 8-10 reps.
- Stair climber for 20 minutes while not holding on to the top, brisk pace but not too fast, every minute do 2 stairs at a time for 10 seconds.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.