Delts Workout (Size & Definition)
WELCOME TO THE TLM RESEARCH NEWSLETTER! TO SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER, TYPE IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!
WITH THIS NEWSLETTER YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A CUSTOM MADE, INNOVATIVE, AND NEW WORKOUT
- ENTER AUTOMATICALLY TO BE THE RECIPIENT OF THE MONTHLY SUPPLEMENT STACK GIVEAWAY JUST FOR SUBSCRIBING!
- A SPECIAL DEAL OF THE WEEK YOU CAN ONLY FIND HERE
- A VIDEO LINKED TO THE TRAINING PROGRAM
- INSIGHT ON WHAT’S COMING NEXT FOR TLM RESEARCH
- Get right into it! Concentrate on trying to keep your form perfect, this should burn!
Bent over Rear Dumbell Raises - 4 Sets 15 Reps
- Sit on the edge of bench keeping your legs at 90 degrees. Bend at the waist and lift the weights up as high as you can go without sacrificing form. If you have to swing a little bit at the end of the set that is okay but if you can try to never fully relax at the bottom of the rep.
Seated Dumbell Side Lateral Raises - 4 Sets 12 Reps
SuperSet with Hammer Grip Side Lateral Raise - 4 Sets 12 Reps
- if you don't know what this is checkout the video @1:17
Seated Dumbell Military Press - 3 Sets 20 Reps then 2 Sets 10 Reps
Front Raises with cambered Bar - 3 Sets 15 Reps
Half Lateral Windmills - 3 Sets 20 Reps (last set dropset 3x)
- These combine lateral raises with front raises, GO HARD! This should burn like hell! After this you are done; other than cardio ;)
- These are @1:01
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.